||Contractor - BREW Quality Assurance Engineers
Codes: BREW Quality Assurance Engineer: 0308-13
Location: San Rafael, CA
- Directly participate in test plan development, QA automation
software development, test plan execution, results analysis, root
cause identification, and reporting.
- Analyzes failure reports and makes recommendations to improve
product reliability and quality, and quality assurance processes,
practices, and procedures.
- Document, troubleshoot, and isolate problems encountered during
- Makes good technical decisions and completes tasks and assignments
under only general direction.
- Recognizes problems that need further investigation, seeks
assistance when needed, demonstrates self-initiative and
- Independently determines and develops approaches and solutions for a
wide range of difficult problems.
- Works with other members of the team to improve processes, tools,
methods, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze quality processes and procedures.
- Provide detailed, technically accurate and reproductive reports of
- Perform black-box and regression testing on applications.
- Test for software bugs, omissions, errors in spelling, punctuation
- Load, performance and stress test software.
- Interface with external developer relations teams and outside
- Provide regular status and progress reports.
- 1+ year of Mobile QA Experience in BREW (Mobile C++). Any candidate
MUST have BREW QA Experience - this is the single most important
- Must be available as a Consultant. This is an on-site Consulting Position,
not a fulltime position
- Computer Science degree (BSCS preferred)
- Excellent communication and language skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to follow written test plans
- Internet Explorer, Excel, Word & E-mail
- Highly Detail-Oriented
- Logical, clear thinking
- Experience testing complex software
- Exposure to wireless technology
- Exposure to database concepts
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of general UNIX commands.
To apply - complete the form to the right or send
|© USAconnectors, 2008
Updated: July 16 2008
All rights reserved
|For Engineers and Developers
Whether you are seeking short term on-site deployments or
long-term contracts that can translate into full-time
employment - we have relationships with the Top Mobile
Publishers and Games Companies. We are especially interested
in BREW and J2ME Developers.
If you are interested please complete the form below: